Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Fantastic aerial photography...

...plus you learn a thing or two while you look.

This site (via Metafilter) has some pretty awesome aerial photography. I really had to tear myself away from the computer to get my butt to bed--the pictures are fantastic, plus the captions are so informative. You can search by country (just go to the little pull-down menu at the top left of the page.)

A lot of the pictures are available in wallpaper sizes for your desktop--which is way cool. Unfortunately, not all of them are, and invariably, the ones I really wanted to have for wallpaper, alas, did not have that option.

Oh, and I'm not some guy that lives in the suburbs either so it's not like I idolize them or anything. The picture is cool in a really evil way. Because sprawl is bad.

No comments: