Pages

Friday, June 10, 2005

Lack of updates

Gack! It's been forever since I've updated this thing. And this won't be anything substantial, so my legions of fans (all 4 of you) will just have to be patient till I can get some time to post a proper entry. In the meantime, here's what's going on:
  • I'm going to have to completely wipe my computer (I think.) It's lagging something awful and my father thinks it's a bug in Windows--although I must admit that the fact that he can't tell me the name of the bug or virus or whatever is a bit unnerving.
  • I turned 33 yesterday. Another year older. I did go get a physical earlier this week and my blood pressure was 122/66 which is great. When I get my fasting lipid profile done, we'll see how that goes (probably a whole different story.)
So back later with more intriguing stuff (ok, I can't promise it'll be intriguing.)

No comments: