Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Early morning griping

Well, it's raining to beat the band this morning, so I guess I'll be driving to work.  That just figures.  It's not been the best start to the day.  Anna woke up at 4:45 AM and wouldn't go back to sleep.  She always seems to do that when I have to be to work at 7AM.  Never when I'm the 10 o'clock or 2 o'clock.  So consequently I'm already exhausted and I haven't even been to work yet.  Add this to the fact that today I have to go around and check outdates on the floors and I was trained in that exactly once so I don't really know what I'm doing and I'm just so worn out that I don't want to think about having to ask for help.  Sometimes, I think it would have been easier to stay at Washington.

Easier, yes.  But definitely not the right thing to do.

So I'll just muddle through as usual.  Dang, I'm not very positive this morning, am I?

No comments: