Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Heading for the Windy City

I'm off for a week long trip to Chicago tomorrow (after a one night stop over at my father-in-law's which is on the way.) Heidi's going to the Chicago North RWA Spring Fling Writers' Conference next weekend, and we decided, what the heck, let's make a week out of it since we didn't make it to Europe like we'd originally wanted to this year. I'm excited to go even though it's one hell of a long drive from here. I'm most excited to take my daughter to all the museums because she's old enough now to appreciate them. We're also going to go to the John Hancock observatory -- I asked Anna if she wanted to go to the top of a tall building and she said "But Daddy, I don't want to climb that building like King Kong!!" Kids.

I'm also excited because we're going to go see Jennifer Crusie at the book signing for Don't Look Down on Thursday night. I can't wait to tell her how great her book is.

I'll probably blog some from Chicago this week as the hotel has free wireless, so I might as well take advantage of it.

1 comment:

inkgrrl said...

have a wonderful time!!!