Pages

Friday, June 02, 2006

Music meme answers

I know...I know, they're long delayed, but here's the answers to the music lyrics meme from about 10 days ago.

1. "Everybody Have Fun Tonight" by Wang Chung
2. "Reverse" by Casey Stratton
3. "Bluer Than Blue" by Michael Johnson
4. "The Climb" by No Doubt
5. "Naked" by Spice Girls
6. "Silent All These Years" by Tori Amos
7. "Baby You're Mine" by Basia
8. "I'll Be Around" by Michael W. Smith
9. "Everlasting Love" by Howard Jones
10. "Key Largo" by Bertie Higgins
11. "Get Together" by Madonna
12. "This Is Me Leaving You" by Mary Chapin Carpenter
13. "Secret" by Heart
14. "For A While" by Trisha Yearwood
15. "Fine Time" by New Order
16. "I'm Gonna Love You Too" by Blondie
17. "Windy" by Astrud Gilberto
18. "Has To Be" by Madonna
19. "I Found Someone" by Cher (I really can't believe no one got this one!!)
20. "Lead The Way" by Mariah Carey

Thanks to everyone who played! It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Cherry Red said...

OMG! #16 was "I'm Gonna Love You Too"! D'oh! Good God I think that's one of the first adult music albums I ever bought as a kid! The lyric was driving me crazy.

Kim:) off to dig up her old Blondie collection...

Black Min said...

The latest ringtone in 2018
Hello friends
Today I will introduce you to the latest ringtones. Quality ringtones. Unique ringtone. Ringtones are created from your favorite songs. You can refer and visit my home page to set up your cell phone ringtone: https://ringtonedownload.in/

I need your comment to improve the ringtone better. Best quality ringtone in 2018

Jiya Re – Neeti Mohan ringtone
Challa – (Jab Tak Hai Jaan) ringtone
Chanda Chamke – (Aamir Khan) ringtone
Reliance ringtone
Micromax ringtone

Here are the examples I mentioned, you can refer to and install not much time:

Sophie Grace said...

Thank you for posting such a great article! I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work!. Thank you for this wonderful Article! if you want to Setup Router, you have to log in to your Router , please go to 192.168.l.l