Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

One down, one to go

I survived the first overnight shift and only have one left. Then I have 3 days off! (well, really two since you really can't count tomorrow as I'll be leaving work then and recovering for most of the day.) Overall, it wasn't too bad. However, I am quite tired today and will definitely be napping tonight around 5:30 or so. I'm telling you - that nap is the key. At least it was yesterday because I felt like shit before I napped and then I woke up a couple hours later and felt all shiny and new.

But there's no denying that this kind of schedule just messes with you. I'm all restless and not able to sit down and do anything for more than a couple minutes. I've been watching The X-Files this afternoon, but I have to say that the couple of episodes that I've watched have been pretty subpar. So that's not helping.

No comments: