Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I've walked to work the last three days and I'm really starting to like it. I don't know how much I'll like it once it's 98 degrees at 6:30 AM which I figure it'll do sometime next week, but for now, it's a good thing. I haven't started the car for two whole days! Even last night when I went out to Walgreens to get some stuff for Heidi, I rode my bike. I want to get to the point where I take the car as the last option, and with the price of gas as it is, that'd probably help us save a little bit of money. I've been taking my iPod with me while I walk and it's always interesting to see the mix of songs that comes up as I go to and from work. Tonight on the way home, I heard 4 songs:

+ Dave Matthews Band "Digging A Ditch"
+ Janet Jackson "Escapade (Shep's Housecapade Mix)"
+ Debbie Gibson "Between The Lines"

Quite the eclectic mix--not many songs as it's just about a 15-20 minute walk depending upon how fast I go.

No comments: