Pages

Friday, August 12, 2005

Blog in a coma

Like a main character from that Robin Cook novel, my blog seems to have slipped into a late summer coma. Not to fear loyal reader(s), I should be back shortly. Work's been really busy and plus, Heidi and I are finishing up some long overdue business (more on that in a few days.)

I did get my brand new 20 GB iPod with a color screen and everything, so that's news, I guess. My original iPod that I bought about 16 months ago finally died, or more accurately, the battery finally died. When I bought it last year, I bought one of those product replacement plans from Best Buy, so all I had to do was jump through about 14 flaming hoops, send my old iPod back and they sent me a voucher for the full purchase price! So the upgrade was at basically no cost to me. It doesn't get much better than that. The only part that sucked was I was without my iPod for about 2 weeks, but I managed.

I think the thing I like best about the new iPod is the cute little album artwork. But that's me being a music geek.

No comments: