Pages

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Read this. Now.

I haven't waxed political here in a long time, but this is absolutely positively required reading for anyone even considering voting for Bush. Maybe a vote for Kerry won't result in anything different, but you simply need to read this.

The Option Nobody's Pushing. Yet.

Granted I'm probably on the high end of the draft age, but still. There's no way on God's green Earth that you'll get me to leave my little girl to go fight in a stupid war that never should have happened.

The debate made me feel positive for the first time in forever, but I'm still waiting for an October surprise. And even if Kerry gets elected, we'll be decades undoing the damage that this president has done. I'm with Janeane Garofalo (even though she took a ton of heat for this statement): "a vote for Bush is a character flaw." Plain and simple.

No comments: