Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It's New Year's Eve. At our house, we're doing dishes, folding laundry and listening to Cher's Believe CD on the iPod. Don't you all wish you were at our house for New Year's?

Jeff and Caryle are expected shortly - and, wouldn't you know it, it's actually snowing tonight! We're probably going to get a couple inches of the white stuff before it's all said and done. YAY! And a double YAY! to not having to go out in it tomorrow as I don't work! Things are definitely looking up.

Caryle's bringing buffalo wings and stuff for margaritas. Anna has already had some of her Cold Duck Sparkling Grape Juice that Heidi bought for her and she's bound and determined to stay up till midnight. But don't try to kiss her because she doesn't want any of that kind of stuff.

Beyond just fun fellowship, I have no idea what the night holds. But it will be fun. I'm all refreshed from an early evening nap on the couch and am in my exceptionally comfy flannel lined jeans so what more could you ask for? Well, don't really get me started, because I can think of some other people who I'd like to be here as well, ringing in 2007 with us. I wish them a wonderful 2007, which has already started for them.

Happy 2007 everyone! I'm not going to bother with a 2006 recap - just go back through the archives if you're really that interested. But here's to 2007 being a better year - not just for me but for everyone I love as well.

No comments: