Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stop the Palinsanity!

I'm sorry, but I cannot fucking believe this:

When Gibson said if under the NATO treaty, the United States would have to go to war if Russia again invaded Georgia, Palin responded: "Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you're going to be expected to be called upon and help.

"And we've got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable," she told Gibson.


WHAT THE FUCK?

This person is NOT ready to be the vice-president if she thinks that war with Russia is feasible in any way or form. You do not pick fights with a nuclear power. Perhaps the neocons are so drunk on power that they think they can invade any country in the world. I cannot believe that she said that. What kind of message does that send to other countries? Even though she is not in political power, you can bet that leaders around the world are listening. Hopefully this gets legs and the media jumps all over it and this is the end of all this ridiculousness.

Do the neocons just want endless war? Because let me tell you, a war with Russia would be over in about an hour.

Where is Susan Powter when you really need her?

2 comments:

Adem With An E said...

I'm more alarmed she said it was unprovoked. Maybe Palin needs to do some research on the matter, because she'll find that, even though it was swept under the rug, Georgia actually attacked Russia first.

I cannot believe that someone like this actually exists.

Anonymous said...

my only advice dear brother is Don't pick a fight with Russia. Trust me..I sleep with one. Americans have a very warped view of war since in the 20th century war has alway been "over there". Russians do not see it the same way and trust me, they know what it takes to fight and win...the answer..EVERTHING YOU HAVE. Thus they are brutal, unforgiving, and serious as a heart attack when it comes to war. These draft dodgeing donkey-fuck neocons would learn this the hard way if only they ever did there own fighting..