Pages

Monday, May 24, 2004

The blog roll is back!

After much tinkering with the html code in the new Blogger templates, I have finally resurrected the Blog Roll. There are two new additions--one is The Amazon Iowan which is written by my wife. It's a lot more political than mine--I can't even really remember the last time I waxed political here, but she's mad as hell and not going to take it anymore. The other blog I added is my friend Ian's blog. Not updated nearly enough, but he's busy because he has a toddler and just graduated from college, but the world would do well to hear more of what he has to say. Smart man, that Ian.

Tonight is the last evening that I have to work for a week, which is nice because I'm getting a bit tired of them, as I imagine Heidi and Anna are as well. I'll be off work on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to sleeping in and spending the day doing what I damn well please.

No comments: