Pages

Monday, May 03, 2004

A new week

Can't blog much this morning as I forgot to get the trash out last night and I'll need to do that before I go to work. I am so freaking tired but what the heck--I'll go to work anyway. I painted this weekend and put iTunes on random while I did it and boy, did I get a motley assortment of music. For example--I was listening to a really funky mix of "Sign O The Times" by Prince and suddenly, Dolly Parton was singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town." The other really odd transition started with the song "On The Line" by NSync, which was followed by "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" by Julie Andrews before morphing into a dance remix (bootleg obviously) of Fleetwood Mac's "Sara." Perhaps the funniest thing about it all was that I had a cloth tarp down over the computer so I couldn't skip past songs. I heard songs that I haven't heard in eons. It was kind of fun.

So we'll see how the week goes. I'm sleep deprived because Anna woke up in the middle of the night and didn't seem to see the importance of going back to sleep.

No comments: