Pages

Friday, April 08, 2005

New music

I stumbled across some of the most amazing music I have heard in an incredibly long time over the weekend. The artist is Casey Stratton and I am just completely in love with his major label debut CD Standing at the Edge. It will undoubtedly be my CD spotlight coming up sometime soon, but until I get off the graveyard shift, it's going to have to wait. Nonetheless, I wanted to put it here because I'm pretty much listening to it non-stop. And don't believe that crappy old allmusic.com review that says the CD starts to limp toward the end--not true in the slightest. More about it later.

Add this to the fact that I also can't get enough of the new New Order CD, Waiting for the Sirens' Call, and it's been a great new music week for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Discovering great music is such a wonderful thing! Hope you enjoy Casey's show!