Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Two can play at that game...

Heidi posted a great stupid picture of herself yesterday, so I thought I'd reciprocate, because a lot of the people that we having a bad day yesterday were mutual friends. So, why not do my part?!?!

Here's a picture that Heidi snapped of Anna and me in my office the other night after work.

There I am wearing my Donkey Kong shirt that Heidi bought for me at Target (I really wanted that shirt!!!) and Anna eating her peanut butter sandwich - the staple of her very limited diet.

And this was two days pre-haircut, so sadly, it's not the best picture ever of me, but what can you do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very Doctor Who-esque glasses Mr C!!

Heidi Cullinan said...

Oh, so this is a CONTEST, is it? Hmm. . . .

But yes, they ARE Whovian specs, aren't they, Mickey? Heh, heh, heh.

He's all mine, Blake!

Cherry Red said...

I love Anna's sweater. DId Heidi make it?

Dan said...

No, actually, I think that was a JCPenney purchase.