Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

20 hours of work later...

OK, I know I haven't updated the blog since Thursday. Sorry for that. I'd like to say that it won't happen again, but I can't make that promise in good faith, so I'm not going to. I've survived my weekend at work - it was a busy one, and I'm completely and utterly exhausted. I'm such a wimp, I know - everyone else there works weekends, but they just wipe me out beyond words. I'd work a million evening shifts rather than work the weekends. Fortunately, I'll be going back to floating starting the weekend of Christmas, so that leaves one more weekend to work.

I had it all in my head that I was going to write about Rock A Little tonight as I've been listening to it quite heavily this weekend. But sadly, I'm too tired to do it. That's the biggest part that sucks - I work all day and then I'm too tired to do anything at night other than go to bed early.

And I'm sure everyone visited the page just to hear me bitch about things like this.

I promise that I'll be back tomorrow, better rested and more coherent. That is, after I take out the stupid trash and get some freaking sleep.

2 comments:

Heidi Cullinan said...

Well, you know, you only work TEN HOURS straight, two days in a row, and for TEN HOURS STRAIGHT, TWO DAYS IN A ROW you do nothing but answer very, very important questions about will this drug kill so and so if I give it to him with this other one.

Honestly. You're such a slacker. I bet you could put in twenty hours of that if you really tried. And then you'd end up a zombie, which would please you to no end . . . .

Dan said...

Actually, all things considered, I don't think I'd want to be a zombie. For you see, it is just the corpse that is reanimated, not the *person* so it would just be my body (lovely as it is, I know) and not me.

But then again, it's not like I'd be aware of it, so whatever works I guess.

D