Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The birthday girl

After my post yesterday full of Anna's baby pictures and one measly recent, picture, I felt obliged to post a couple more.

Here she is, all decked out in her mermaid dress, ready to head to preschool yesterday.

Note the ruby slippers -- I think that those particular ruby slippers are the third pair of those we've had.

And here's a shot from today, dressed in blue from head to toe as it was "wear something blue" day at preschool.

(Maybe we need to start doing that "wear insert-color-here day" at my work place.)

In any event, she had a great birthday. Thanks to all the well wishers. However, we have yet to survive the party with her preschool friends this weekend. Fortunately, my mom and dad, Jeff, Caryle and Mary are all headed this way to help herd the 4 and 5 year olds. Me, I think I'd rather be in the basement, but I've been told in no uncertain terms that my presence will be not only requested by required.

No comments: