Pages

Monday, November 08, 2010

Massacre on QVCUK

To be honest, today was a bit of a misfire. Up too late last night, up too early today. No nap. Lots of work to do - some of which I did, most of which fell by the wayside. I did end up taking Anna out to the dollar theater to see Toy Story 3 which was pretty damn amazing. Mostly, I just liked being there with her. I hope she still will go see movies with me when she's 13 and 15 and whatever. Who knows if she will. A dad can hope though.

I had a post that I really wanted to write but I simply ran out of time today, so it'll have to wait for another day. That's okay, really. November has plenty of days! So in the place of a real post, here's the most horrifying thing I've seen all day (courtesy of P.Viktor.)



Yes, that is Elaine Paige massacring "Take A Bow" - one of Madonna's biggest hits. As a friend of mine said when I sent him the link - MY EARDRUMS ARE BLEEDING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. She has some of the worst crazy eyes I've ever seen...

Dan said...

And this is the woman that originated the role of Evita on Broadway!