Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Kid artwork

We are heavy into the kid artwork phase around our house these days - I am usually presented with a picture at least once a day. I took one to work (which I wish I had scanned prior to doing that) which consists of a traced dog with rainbow colored specks all over it. There is also a green stump in front of the dog. When I asked Anna to tell me what all that was, she said that the rainbow colored specks are "rainbow fleas" and the green stump was broccoli. So we have a flea-infested, broccoli-regarding traced dog. Brilliant!!

However, this is the artwork that came my way last night. It is very much in the vein of the zombie bookmark.




I had a little trouble figuring out just what it was - I knew by the "SKARE" that it was supposed to be something scary, but I was still at a loss as to the specifics. So I asked her. And apparently the guy on the left is a zombie. As to the identity of that strange shape on the right, she said - "oh, that's one of those really black scary guys that you have on your shelf." And by that, she meant this:

I love it! Especially with the little hearts on the side and the "I love you Dad, Anna." on there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a damn fine alien drawing!

Dan said...

Yay! It's Matt! Welcome to the comment section.