Pages

Saturday, December 08, 2007

If only this were real

My sister Wendy forwarded this to me this morning - via SomethingAwful.com. I always love it when people see something like this and they immediately think of me!

How awesome is that? I would totally be buying that if it were an actual product. Nice touch with the "now with splatter pack!" Other pages probably include the secondary jaws coming out - (probably with saliva dripping all over the page) and Sigourney Weaver famously in her underwear at the end of the film.

It's almost not cool to like Alien anymore, but I am hard-pressed to come up with a movie monster into which more thought was given to its life cycle.

(more adult pop-up books here.)

2 comments:

D'luv said...

Hey Dan,

Thanks for the kind comment on the Spice Girls concert post. I'm extremely touched that I was able to move you to play the Girls today!

As for Alien, I had a toy replica of the main alien from the first movie when I was a kid, which my parents got me for Christmas, and it used to scare the hell out of me! I made my dad put it on the top shelf in my closet because I didn't want to sleep with it in my room!

xolondon said...

ewww~ that freaks me out!