Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank you

I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude for all the comments and messages here on this blog, on Facebook and Twitter and in private e-mail that I have received from people in the wake of Blair's death. Support of family and friends makes things like this easier. Life is slowly returning to normal around here and while his absence is still rather acute, I know for a fact that Heidi and Anna are going to the Story County Animal Shelter tomorrow to look at kittens - just to LOOK. We can't and won't get anything until after Kylie (which is in 29 days!!) and after the three remaining cats have been to the vet and are all updated on their shots and what not.

Thanks again to family and friends both near and far.

1 comment:

mary35 said...

So sorry for your loss. I loved your post and Heidi's. When you wrote that you almost thought you caught a glimpse of Blair, I actually teared up.

Yay! Kittens! When you do choose one, I hope he/she is small enough to fit into my purse.