Pages

Thursday, April 05, 2007

A good lookin' kid

I've been meaning to blog this photo I took of Anna for quite some time now, but for whatever reason, I just haven't done it. I have tons that I'd like to blog tonight, but my lack of brain cells is going to limit it to this. I took this photo of Anna on the central campus of Iowa State University. We go there frequently to walk around and spend time together. In any event, that day was nice enough to sit out on the grass and while we were sitting there being silly, I captured this completely unposed (honest!) moment.

Heidi says it's a very Madge photo, wouldn't you agree?

4 comments:

Yuяi said...

Great picture!!! You've got a future model on your hands! :)

inkgrrl said...

She definitely looks like she's pondering how best to accomplish world domination ;-)

xolondon said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes you get a picture where they project an emotion which seems older? It's like a flash forward. I remember that being true of my Godson, who turned 16 last weekend. We have pics of him at like 7 where the introspective look on his face is that of a 30 yo -it was literally just a moment caught on film. And of course when he was a round baby, he often looked like small 50 yo!

Back to this pic, I bet Lourdes and M would approve of the wispy hairstyle she is featuring!

V said...

Nice photo. She's gorgeous!