Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Goodbye gel

I have to say that I am in love with this. I have used Crew gel for the longest time, and I'm really tired of the crunchiness that goes along with gel. American Crew Fiber is the answer. I don't want to sound like a commercial, but seriously, you don't have to use very much, you get a really good hold and as a bonus, you don't end up smelling all girly. Not that smelling girly is bad, but generally, as a man, I don't want to smell like a girl.

I will probably never go back to gel. Although I did have one misadventure with this product last Friday. You see, I'm still trying to figure out just how much I need to use, and I got a little overzealous and my hair was as hard as a rock! And then it didn't help at all that I had a lazy Saturday during which I never showered or washed my hair, and my hair was STILL affected by this stuff.

Anyway, I like it. It stays.

No comments: