Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Zombies zombies everywhere

Well, I finished Dawn of the Dead (1978) tonight--what a hoot! A great zombie flick. For the life of me, I can't figure out what possessed me to think that it wasn't that good the last time I tried to watch it. It must have been the weather or something, because it was scary and hilarious and all the things a good zombie movie should be. Lots and lots and lots of zombies. My favorites are (in no particular order):

1) The aforementioned Hare Krishna zombie
2) The nurse zombie
3) The nun zombie
4) The zombie that the invading gang of thugs took the tackled to get her jewelry.

And I totally forgot that this movie contains what is probably the only zombie pie fight ever captured on film. Ryan had told me about that, but I completely forgot about it till tonight.

And for a really stupid quiz to wrap up tonight's blog entry...
Nurse
Nurse


Which Dawn of The Dead Zombie Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


Wait, I'm a girl zombie?? ;)

No comments: