Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2004

13 Going On 30

Heidi, Anna & I all ventured out to the movie tonight--13 Going on 30. It was a great little flick and it completely removed the bad taste from my mouth that Van Helsing left. I'm such a sucker for those happy endings. It always renews my faith in the human race when I see movies like that, even though I realize it's just a movie and not really based in reality. People aren't as beautiful in real life as they are in the movie and things don't always end happily in real life like you can almost always count on in romantic comedies. It's kind of like no one would be for want of love or friendship if everyone in an internet chat room were Meg Ryan or Tom Hanks.

I had a really good day off today. Incredibly productive--got the new e-mails set up, got a whole slew of phone calls made and my dad and I even finished fixing the garage door (it works again! Yay!) I think I'm going to like having days during the week off even if it does mean working on the weekend. It was kind of an un-day all day today and I keep thinking that it's Sunday night and that I need to get the trash together. But no--it's Thursday and tomorrow's Friday but Friday doesn't really mean what it usually does. And that's okay.

Well, I best be getting to bed. Morning will come all too soon and I was up way too late last night.

No comments: