Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mid-week

I'm totally screwed up because I have two days off in the middle of the week rather than on the weekend, so I can't help but feel like today is Sunday. Whatever, I know it's not, but I can't seem to shake the funk that I'm in. I'm sleeping like crazy -- I mean, really hard and waking me up is nigh onto impossible. Plus while I'm sleeping, I dream and dream and dream. I'm thinking perhaps I need to lay off the wine before bed, but it's not like I'm drinking a whole bottle or anything -- at most, I'll have a half a glass or something just for fun. I also wish I could get rid of caffeine, but I'm so hopelessly addicted to it I don't see much hope of that happening.

Of course, it doesn't help that I'm abusing my body by staying up late watching TV or being on the computer, something that I did a few years back much to the detriment of my state of mind. So perhaps I should listen to my body and to my years of experience and just do what it tells me.

No comments: