Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Evidence of brilliance

Well, it isn't exactly the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but here's the audio blog post/podcast that Jeff and I did on Sunday. I was going to try to be all cool and put in intro and outro music, but clearly I need a remedial lesson in how to run the software because I couldn't even do something as simple as that.

So as a consequence of my technical (in)abiity, it's pretty bare bones, but it's what we have. Instead of all the fancy bells and whistles, you get Jeff and me going on for an hour about how we became Madonna fans and what we consider the highest points of her career. As with most things, it didn't quite go in the direction I thought it would, but I still think that it will be appealing to Madonna fans and possibly to people who know us. And I like it because it's a sliver of who I am.

I want to apologize in advance for the fact that Jeff and I talk all over each other. See what happens when you let two huge egos in the same room? And you also can see that even though we might both be fans, we don't always agree on everything.

Download this insanity here
.

If you like it, let me know! If you don't, please consider my fragile ego before providing feedback.

No comments: