Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sleep and dreams and Charo and Will Young

I came home from work tonight and fell asleep on the bed in my new office. It was a very surreal sleep because I heard the music that was playing pretty much the entire time I was asleep and had very bizarre dreams as well. The weirdest thing that I dreamt was I sat down to my computer and fired up Yahoo IM and not only did I have about 50 people on my contact list (in reality, I have exactly two people on that list, one of whom lives in the same house as me), but Charo was on that list. Yes, THAT Charo, and yes, she was online. What prompted my subconscious to think of Charo is absolutely beyond me (it's not like I've been watching reruns of The Love Boat or anything!), but I had to laugh when I woke up and realized what I had dreamt.

In completely unrelated news, Will Young's Let It Go leaked today and really, all there is to say is what XO said. Any album that dares channel 1960s Dionne Warwick horns on a track is okay in my book. It is the perfect antidote to some of the stuff I've had going on recently.

No comments: