Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2005

DOS Games Galore

I've recently stumbled across the web site Abandonia which serves as a veritable treasure trove of old DOS games that I either used to have or had pirated. However I had procured them, I played them mostly during my undergrad at ISU and U of Iowa and I have pretty fond memories of them. It's pretty amazing--some of them I'd completely forgotten about. It surprises me that these are out there just to download, it makes you wonder when the site will get shut down.

Anna and I have been having fun playing Lemmings--she thinks they're super cute and especially likes it when they blow up. It's really fun to be able to have things like that in commone with my daughter. Plus she's becoming a real pro at the computer so I imagine it won't be long before she's playing (or trying to play) Lemmings herself.

No comments: