Pages

Friday, December 08, 2006

Daily drudgery

I'd like to say that a day off from work allows me time to do all sorts of fun and cool things that I don't get to do otherwise. Sadly, what a day off from work allows me time to do is all the mundane things that need to get done and there's no ready-made excuse for me to get out of them.

So this afternoon is going to involve getting the oil changed in the car, going to the library and driving up to Story City to get Anna some new dance shoes. And probably cleaning up the kitchen (it looks like the dirty dish bomb went off) and tidying up in general. And given the fact that it's already noon, I suppose I should get my butt in gear and get working on it.

I am going to try to finish my Netflix that I have out right now -- American Dream -- which I started last night but became too sleepy to finish. It's a documentary - one that pretty much just makes me sad - but that's another blog post altogether.

Don't you all want my life?!? It's soooo exciting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey--I did the dishes!