Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas Eve, and I've wrapped all the presents I needed to (I think I will probably ALWAYS do that just before they need to be opened - I've had them for weeks now!) and while I have to work tomorrow, it's not all bad. I've had a good four days off, even though most of the time has been spent traveling to various relatives' houses across the state of Iowa. But the traveling is done and anyone else that we're going to see this holiday season is going to come to us, so that's a good thing.

Still, working on Christmas, especially Christmas morning, really does suck. Especially when you have a 5 year old.

We're going to unwrap presents from each other tonight - and save Santa for the morning (natch.) Some of them we've already exchanged as they were items of practical use while we were gone. Consequently, I only have one thing left under the tree, but seriously, it's not a big deal.

So Merry Christmas to anyone who reads this insane drivel day after day.

1 comment:

genkiboy said...

well, thanks for the merry Christmas, and here's one right back at you. (btw, there's a package for you making its way across the midwest, last sighted in missouri.)