Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter then and now

We had our picture taken today after the Easter service. I figured that since we are Unitarians, it would be just like any other Sunday, and in a way, it was. But it also wasn't. We are also VERY good looking!

In 2005, we had a similar picture taken in our front yard. We were good Lutherans then. Here's that picture, just for the nuts of it.

I cannot believe how much longer my hair is, and honestly the last time I wore a tie was to my grandmother's funeral last summer (not counting my turn as Doctor Who at Halloween.)

We've come a long way in 4 years. It'll be interesting to see where we are 4 years from now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing I love is how much happier you and Heidi seem, and how much more comfortable in your skin you seem to appear.

The first picture is just so much more you guys - the family I love. :)

Dan said...

I would agree - we seem like we are ready to sign up to pass out copies of The Watchtower in the bottom picture!

Yuяi said...

Nah, you guys aren't Watchtower material! No offense! :) Awesome pic, btw. You guys look happy.