Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What it feels like...

...to be on Madonna's T-shirt.

And because this one is just plain freakish...

As Thomas said, I could do this all night. Well, maybe not all night, but it's still damn fun! And I think it gives you better results than that Yearbook Yourself site (which always made me feel like I was having my picture taken at one of those carnival things where you stick your head through the hole and suddenly you're a gorilla.)

You can do this too!

One more for the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha - thanks for the heads up on this - it is hilarious.

Hope you are well!

P

Yuяi said...

I think folks would kill to be on Madgie's t-shirt. What a cool program. I am going to check it out and see what I get up to...

John said...

It's as if you're peeking out of Madge's rock-hard pecs! Creepy!