Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I downloaded the new Diana Krall song this morning from iTunes. I only have one free iTune left!! Better get on those Pepsi drinkers at work. Anyway, it's a refreshing change of pace from her last album which was basically Sominex on CD. The new CD is apparently coming out in April, so that's something to look forward to.

Well, it snowed some ungodly amount last night and I'm here to tell you that it oughta be illegal (Barbra Streisand lyric alert!!) to snow at this point in the winter. Normally, I'd be loving it, but this year I really want to get on with spring. This is so weird for me because the warmer weather just makes me want to be ill a lot of the time--summer is just so dang uncomfortable--but this winter has been especially cold and I'm just not all that excited about it. So the car is completely covered in snow and I think it'll be quicker just to walk to work even though we had already packed away all the boots because, well, who knew?

No comments: