Pages

Friday, March 26, 2004

Madonna...iPod...Madonna...iPod

With the news that Madonna's touring again, I've run into a bit of a snag. I really really really wanted to beg and plead with Heidi and my folks and whoever else wanted to contribute to the cause to get an iPod (or at least an iPod mini) for my birthday. And then Madonna had to go and decide to tour. The tickets start at $45, but those just won't do. No, no, no. Those are probably in the back behind the stage not far from where we sat the last time. Jeff and I talked and we decided that the highest we'll go is the $150 seats ($300 is the max price) but the chances of us getting tickets are pretty remote--especially when you take into consideration things like this. But we'll see.

On the other hand, I really want an iPod. I would love to be able to have that much music at my fingertips for exercising and riding the bus to work (should I decide to go that route) or whatever else might come up. However, it's hard to justify spending that much money on concert tickets *and* and iPod. Oh well, maybe I'll just have to wait another year. Perhaps they'll come down in price. Perhaps I'll save myself the trouble of buying the 21st century equivalent of an 8-track player.

And besides, how many more times is Madonna going to come around?

No comments: