Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

Time Machine Tour

Since Darren Hayes did not bring his tour to the U.S. (and really, who can blame him?), I was pleased to see that there was going to be a DVD release of it. But I was prepared for it to be a region 2 release, which would mean ordering it from Amazon.uk and paying the currently hideous exchange rate.

Imagine my surprise to find out that it is actually getting a U.S. release! YAY! So instead of spending 40 dollars on the DVD, I'll only spend 20. Or, apparently less than that if you pre-order from Amazon! Which I just did.

This show looks amazing, probably along the lines of something that you'd expect from Madonna or Cher. I am eagerly awaiting it.

1 comment:

Adem With An E said...

Wow. I'm quite annoyed now that I missed an opportunity to go see this! I was all geared up for buying tickets, and then 'real life' came down and struck me on the head with overdue bills and the like, so I had to forfeit the put-aside-cash for Dazza.

Can't wait for the DVD.