Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

An early secret

The secrets went up last night on PostSecret - a welcome surprise since they usually aren't up until Sunday morning. I really like the once weekly posting that PostSecret does. During the week, I tend to forget about it, but it's always nice to see the bolded little (1) next to PostSecret in my Google Reader feed.

This one was probably my favorite of this week's offerings.


I think pretty much everyone can relate to this secret. Don't we all know someone who by something they do or a habit they have that, while maybe not the best part of our day, is something that we simply look forward to and makes life just a little bit more tolerable? This secret reminds me not to underestimate any of my actions, no matter how trivial they may appear to me, for they may be very important to someone else. I may never know it and perhaps it's better that way. I know there are people in my life that do that to me.

And what's more, I can't imagine being on a treadmill at 5:30 AM.

No comments: