Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Zapping

Many thanks to Paul over at The Zapping! for helping contribute to the largest number of blog hits in a single day in the entire history of my blog (71 hits and counting!) And for all who have landed in this dusty corner of the internet via Paul's site, welcome! I love a good blog shout -- most especially when it comes from one of my most favorite recently-discovered sites.

The Zapping! is a fantastic web site devoted, in the words of Paul himself, to "getting quality pop music back on the charts." While I fear that might be a bit of a weighty task in the U.S., as Mike has taught me, there's a plethora of great pop music to be had in the U.K. and the rest of Europe. Surely this hip-hop thing will run its course eventually, no?

But go over there and give him a look-see. He's got some truly great gems over there!

1 comment:

Paul said...

yay! I did get some hits from your site :) Check out my trial interactive weekend with an x factor/american idol style contest :) PS - your friends have some cool blogs too...