Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

*sigh* Yet another zombie post

I know that the real honest-to-God blogging has been light these last few days - but I figure this is better than nothing. Heidi sent this link to me this morning with the subject line "I ain't blogging this" but followed with the text "but you can if you want to" in the body of the e-mail. And of course, I must.



Personally, I think they should have used the Tiffany version - it would have upped the camp factor. Although honestly, can zombies be campy?

Yes Virginia, they can.

RuPaul and zombies - now there's a match made in heaven.

2 comments:

Yuяi said...

Most definitely the Tiffany version.

Let's see: the clip had zombies, gore, blood, domestic violence, death, destruction, and armageddon (sp?), hmmm... but it's missing something. Camp. That's what it needs, oh yeah!

genkiboy said...

i totally disagree. the tiffany version is too slickly produced and earnestly sung to work here. rupaul? definitely.