Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A few random Phoenix pictures

We always have this tendency to go on vacation and take no photos. I don't know what it is, but it seems to always happen. We didn't take tons of photos in Phoenix, but we did take some.

You can't go to Arizona without taking a picture of the Saguaro cactus.

What amazed me about these things is that by the time they grow ONE arm, they are probably 70 years old. So some of these suckers are really old.

The next two pictures are just me being goofy. The first is me with a plate full of Fruity Pebbles (that were originally served up for a 1-year old baby that had come to Ryan and Olenka's barbeque) and a Corona. Frat boy lunch.

And then here's me two fisting. And no, I didn't drink to excess that night. Believe it or not.

1 comment:

xolondon said...

The Stately Saguaro as Sandra Bernhard calls it!