Pages

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Days go by

I am up later than I planned, but I got caught up reading some old stuff that I wrote several years ago, back before I blogged and even if I had been blogging then, I highly doubt I would have published it on the internet! A journal is a journal and a blog is a blog and ne'er the twain shall meet. Anyway, there were parts of it that were positively painful to read, but the silver lining is that life is no longer like that.

And also, Barnum's Animal Crackers? One of God's most perfect foods. They put the crack in crackers.

1 comment:

xolondon said...

Yes, I love those Animal Crackers. At my fave coffee/tea place in DC (Tryst), they give you two with your tea or coffee and we always check to see what animals we have before we eat their heads off.