Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Free alchemy

This is a quick, on the fly post. One more day of work and then I'm off work for two days! YAY! Hopefully I'll be able to finally get around to answering all the damn questions that have been asked of me by people participating in the 5 questions meme. Hopefully, but as usual, no promises.

In the meantime, I found out quite by accident this morning that the audiobook of The Alchemist is available on iTunes for not one single red cent this week! You will now all do yourself a favor and go to iTunes and download it. And then listen to it and take the lessons therein to heart. I have varying degrees of success with doing that, but much like the Amazon (and Barbra Streisand, oddly enough), I am a work in progress.

So I am off to work. A full update and real blog posts coming soon to this spot.

No comments: