Pages

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Friday night

It's another Friday night chez Dan - well, really, it's early Saturday morning, but I really don't think that the night pivots on itself and becomes early the next morning until around 3:30 or so, but hey, maybe that's just me. I remember when I was keeping journals in college and I would write after midnight, I'd still date them the previous day and time them the correct time. It's all very confusing when I go back and look at them now. Granted it hardly matters and I don't go back to them often so really, not a matter of life and death.

I was talking to Heidi earlier tonight about how Friday night is my favorite night of the weekend. The week is behind you and the whole weekend is spread out in front of you, full of possibilities. Monday seems like an eternity away. This has been pretty standard for me for as long as I can remember. Although I remember spending a lot of Friday nights by myself when I was in high school and college, they have always been my favorites.

So for the last hour and a half, I've done nothing but listen to music. I've sent a couple emails and thought about blogging. And here I am, finally doing it. The week was very uneventful which pretty much describes my life right now - uneventful. And you know, that's not all bad!

Here's to the weekend, although it's going to be damn cold. All the more reason to stay inside.

No comments: