Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Photoshopped Britney

I've hesitated blogging at all about the media circus that has been Britney Spears in the last few days, mostly because I really feel sorry for her. Can you imagine having a breakdown like this in front of the whole world? I think of myself at my worst and how I didn't want ANYONE to see me, and yet, the cameras just won't stop rolling for her. Case in point is the headline that was on MSNBC the other day: "Get a front row seat for the Britney Breakdown!" I just sighed.

However, Stereogum had a photoshop contest that featured Britney's new shaved head. There are some very inspired entries. This one is my favorite, which will come as no shock to anyone who knows me well.

Dang, I wish I'd thought of that one.

1 comment:

Paul said...

freaking genius