Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Step back in time III

I'm going to have to come up with a better way to title these posts, no? But for now, this'll just have to do. And I'm SO making this a Sunday night thing. Kind of like my version of PostSecret, only without the postcards and without the secrets.

This one's not that far of a step back in time - just to 2002. It's me with no facial hair which is hard for me to remember. There are days that I really want to go back to no facial hair, but I do think it looks good on me and it's going to look especially good as it goes gray along with the rest of my hair. So it stays. For now. And besides, Heidi really likes it.

And Anna? Well, she's a bit of a wee one in this one. Again, something I barely remember - I can't believe that she was ever this small, but the camera certainly doesn't lie. I also have a hard time believing that she ever slept at that age, but once, again, photographic evidence is hard to dispute, even in this age of Photoshop.


She looks like she's punching someone out just off camera, don't you think?

1 comment:

Paul said...

that anna - what a little bruiser :) Gorgeous pic!

ps - i listened to casey stratton - when not so rushed with new job i will email you!