Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

The couple that paints together stays together

But not without tense moments!

It is 2:21 AM and we are still conscious, although barely. We have been painting all night. I wish I could say we have been painting happy little trees, but no. It has been a MUCH bigger job than happy little trees. I had pictures of us painting tonight that I was going to post but I can't just yet.

All will be revealed very soon. For now, I am going to try to sleep, which shouldn't be too difficult!

2 comments:

Myfizzypop said...

OMG decorating is stressful. Darren and I have had some wicked tiffs when painting :P Can't wait to see the finished result

jtaddy said...

Oh, Saturday will be the big reveal! Yea! Anxious to see it. I love that you painted last night. Go Cullinans!