Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Holding pattern

I had full intentions to blog the whole Madonna concert experience tonight, but when it came right down to it, my brain was not functional enough for the kind of post that is likely to be. Anyway, for the time being, here's video from the tour. Most of you die-hard Madge fans will have already seen these, so these are primarily for those readers who are dying to get a glimpse of what I saw.

Candy Shop:


Beat Goes On:


Bear in mind, this woman is FIFTY and doing more than I could do without crushing chest pain.

1 comment:

Myfizzypop said...

Dan - glad you had a good time, fender bender not withstanding! She is rather supple isn't she? I loved your madonna singles list btw - 6 great songs. Any chance you will do your fave madonna albums in order??