Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Post-Madonna update

A quick update tonight. We are back at the hotel room after Sticky and Sweet. For me, it vastly exceeded my expectations. Madonna was in a great mood and was CLEARLY having a good time. I will be blogging it in more detail in the days to come, but just wanted to say that we are alive and even though we've had some interesting things happen (a fender bender, for one!), it has been a great trip.

I got my camera into the show tonight. Most of the photos I tried to take turned out like utter shit, and after a while, I quit taking pictures that I knew wouldn't turn out and just enjoyed the show. But I did get this one. It's the best one I got, and that is not saying a whole hell of a lot.

More to come. First I want to get back to Iowa, and then I swear I'm not driving a car for at least a week.

4 comments:

John said...

That photo is MILES AWAY from what my cameraphone's been giving me lately. Glad you had a good time!

Adem With An E said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Am incredibly jealous but there is some small, small hope instilled in me after hearing Madonna say as early as last week she was thinking of extending the tour to Japan. Will she pretend we don't exist again??

Matt said...

Glad you had a good time! Is that photo zoomed in, or is that pretty much your view? If so, those were pretty decent seats!

Looking forward to the fender bender story, too.

Dan said...

John - we were not miles away from the stage, but still not close. At least we got to see it from the front this time.

Adem - fingers crossed!

Matt - That phot was zoomed in to the extent that my camera would allow without going into digital zoom. So no, not that close, but still great seats.