Pages

Friday, July 28, 2006

iTunes meme

I found this mildly interesting, so I thought I'd blog it. It's making the rounds on Lastfm.

1. How many songs do you have in your iTunes?
As of right now, I have 12,039 songs.

2. How many days worth of music is that?
37 days

3. How much hard drive space does that take up?
57.15 GB

4. Sort by song:
1st song: '65 Love Affair - Paul Davis
Last song: Zoo Station - U2

5. Sort by time:
Shortest song: One Last "Whoo-hoo!" for the Pullman - Sufjan Stevens (0:06)
Longest song: The Madonna Re-Invention Club Mix (Edit) - Madonna (1:19:42)

6. Sort by artist:
1st song: Tearin' Up My Heart - 'NSync
Last song: Time of the Season - Zombies

7. Sort by album:
1st song: Tearin' Up My Heart - 'NSync
Last song: He Ain't Heavy...He's My Brother - Rufus Wainright

8. Top 5 Most Played Songs:
I Will Never Let You Go - Jackie Greene
Jump - Madonna
Sorry - Madonna
Get Together - Madonna
Like It Or Not - Madonna

9. Top 5 Most Recently Played Songs:
I Wouldn't Treat A Dog (The Way You Treated Me) - Cher
Feelin' (Love To Infinity Mix) - Gloria Estefan
Are You Mine - Stevie Nicks
Because The Night - 10,000 Maniacs
Hard To Handle - Black Crowes

10. First song to come up on shuffle
Crazy For You (Live - ReInvention Tour) - Madonna

11. Now search...

a. "sex" -- how many songs come up?
50

b. "blood" -- how many songs come up?
38

c. "death" -- how many songs come up?
4

d. "hate" -- how many songs come up?
25

e. "love" -- how many songs come up?
1146

f. "you" -- how many songs come up?
1724

g. "it" -- how many songs come up?
3260

h. "fuck" -- how many songs come up?
6

i. "existentialism" -- how many songs come up?
Zero

No comments: