Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Death by poison

I usually hate these things (as most of you know), but I couldn't resist this one. Gakked from Casey Stratton:




You scored as Posion. Your death will be by poison, probably because you are a glutton and are around so many people that it would be easy to get away with it. Several important people in history share your fate.

Posion


87%

Bomb


73%

Suicide


67%

Natural Causes


53%

Suffocated


53%

Disease


40%

Eaten


33%

Gunshot


33%

Accident


27%

Stabbed


27%

Disappear


7%

Drowning


7%

Cut Throat


7%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Brian said...

I got Poison too, though Eaten, Disappear and Stabbed were all very close, at 60% each. Poisoning seems like a very historical way to go, but I can't say that I'm thrilled about the reasoning.

It was as if Lemony Snicket wrote that thing.

Dan said...

Yeah, I know what you mean--I don't really feel like a glutton, although I do have a penchant for drinking pop out of open cups that would be amazingly easy to poison!